Thursday 1 September 2011

my life introduction.

For 23 years of my life growing up as a South Asian woman, I have struggled with finding the right type of make-up that suits my skin color, the correct hair removal that will make my skin oh so smooth and silky, and balancing my life as a Canadian as well as maintaining my East Indian culture.

Thus, my life as a brownie is a movement bringing men and women together from all walks of life and embracing who and where they came from and of course speaking out LOUD about it!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you're doing this. One might think its easy to strike a balance between being Canadian and still enjoying daal- chawal at home, but it's not. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog title! Don't forget to install the Blogger "Followers" gadget, so we can enjoy your blog using an RSS feed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forget what I just said: it just sprung to life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol get a better picture though, that one looks squished. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting topic.
    Crystal Laderas, a second-year CreComm, is doing an IPP related to this.
    She would be a good person to get to know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to CreComm! Can't wait to read your blog =)

    Cheers,

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete